This is one of my absolute favorite products at the moment and has been so for several months. It’s IsaDora’s Twist-up Lip Balm SPF 15 with nourishing natural oils. I love this transparent lip balm because it feels very creamy and stays on my lips much longer than many other lip balms. Also, it smells SO GOOD of raspberry and protects the lips with SPF 15. Even though it is a bit expensive for a lip balm, 129 SEK, I definitely recommend it.
50% of the formula consists of natural oils and the active ingredients are:
- Pomegranate extract – powerful antioxidant that neutralizes the damages that are caused by free radicals
- Goji extract – vitamin C, antioxidant, protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging
- Castor oil – rehydrating, nourishing
- Propolis extract – repairing, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging
- Extract from cactus flower – antioxidant and rehydrating, protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging
- Sunflower oil – emollient, contains Omega 6
- Rapeseed oil – emollient, antioxidant
- Camelia seed oil – rich in Omega 3 and 6, emollient, prevents premature aging, improves the skin’s elasticity and suppleness
- Oil from peach seed – emollient
- Jojoba oil – humectant, emollient
- SPF 15 – sun protecting factor
The IsaDora Twist-up Lip Balm is in stores now and costs 129 SEK.
Disclaimer: This review is based on my honest opinion. I have not been asked to do it and I am not getting paid for it. I received the product as a PR sample.